Saturday 7 July 2012

Now or Never!

I am happy with my life now even though it'll be more busier in this third sem. IB student life! whatever it is, i need to hang on in this programme for another 1 more year. But the next chapter of my life would be more challenging after this. I just could sense it. I set up this blog just wanna destress myself from my problems (personal probs or my study problem). Sometimes there is problem that we just cannot tell anyone. I love myself. I love my family. And I love my friends. They are everything to me. :') I just don't know how to express my love to them. I treated the important people in my life badly. God loves me so much that's why he send me to this place, to this programme, one of the toughest pre-U programme in the world. I guess?? hahaha.... He even send me the most awesome people to be my friend! Let's finish this programme with His Spirit!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment