Friday 7 September 2012

THINGS HAPPEN

I said,"It is hurt to know the truth..." and you say,"But sooner or later we will get used to it."

==" well....it is not that easy for me... after that i told u that i am sorry and i do sorry... n u no reply my msg :/

HUrrr....again and again, I talked about him... I dont know but I believe that "the one" for me is not coming yet.

Basically, this post is about something interesting happen to me this week :)...

1.        I found out that the guy that I thought I can fall in love with to replace my ex is already engaged and he already engaged for two years already-which means  before he went to this college. And surprisingly, I didn't even remember that he's actually my team mates during our orientation week until I saw our group pic.. Hahaha...well i don't mind, it is a good thing though that he's engaged. It's better for me to stay way from the Muslim's guys.. Please don't get me wrong, I did not hate Islam or any other religion, but it's for the sake of my family. He's the only boy in my college that managed to get my attention AND HE'S ENGAGED AT A VERY YOUNG AGE(for me la). I am not frustrated bout that. HUHU
2.       That monday, 3 Sept 2012, my beloved senior going to Dublin as she's going to pursue her first medical degree in UCD-University College Dublin. I wanted to sent her to the airport and see her for the last time before she's going oversea as we were quite close, but the warden did not allow us to go out to the airport to send our senior. So disappointed but yet I cannot do anything about that. Well, good luck for her!! :') YOU'RE THE BEST SENIOR I'VE EVER HAD!!!

Kembang hidung dia klu dia baca post ni...hahaha...

I think that's all for now, I THINK...

No comments:

Post a Comment