Wednesday 29 August 2012

uhu uhu!! EE!!

Finally, managed to finished my EE and my English portfolio. Time is running out. Today, I didn't even take a nap. I slept at 5 am and woke up 7.30am yesterday. Luckily there's no Economics class today because the teacher didn't managed to enter our class >.< I spent my whole day to finish my portfolio and only managed to send it at 5pm. Fiuuhhh!! Then, at 5.30pm I went for volleyball practice until 7pm. I enjoyed playing volleyball eventhough I am not good at it. Shower at 8.30pm-8.45pm. I did not go for dinner that evening because I need to cut down my food consumption to lose weight that I gained during the holidays.

Now, i am still fresh but my eyes can't really open. The right side of my eye seems to have bruises. Well, let's hope that there'll nothing happen to it. WEll, thats all for now. Need to continue brainstorm for my EE that will be pass up again tomorrow.  Gud nite gud morning.

*HappierThanBefore#

No comments:

Post a Comment