Friday 29 March 2013

WHAT??

Lots of things happens throughout this 2 years... And my time in IB is almost finish. There are lots of things that I regretted because of not doing it throughout this 2 years.

When I read back all of my posts, I felt like a dummy. (well, i tot i am)
But then, there's still lots of things that I haven't realize in my life...

All I want to do now is:
- free from any relationship, no hard feeling
- concentrate to study
- achieve at least 34 points in IB, my only hope :'(

I realize that I depend to much in him. I'm too weak in my faith. I always ask HIM to show me the way to HIM but I NEVER put an effort to seek for HIM.
I am so afraid of death, keeps on reminding myself bout it but I never try to be a better person, I always disobeyed HIM. We never know when is our time would come. Keeps on reminding myself bout it but in contrast, I ignore my own reminder.

What do I want for myself?? WHAT??
I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment