Wednesday 15 April 2015

So, here I am. Still alive. Haven't visit this page for 2 years!!!
And now, thinking of posting something again on this blog. Why? 
Simply because I am having a tough time now. So, what happen within that 2 years????

Well, basically I managed to pass my IB Final Exam with a total of 35 points! Yes! 33+2 bonus points! I do feel grateful :)

Then what happen was, I made up my mind to change my course to BPharm during the last minute! Just few days before my MAHSA MBBS interview. I applied to few private university and finally I chosed IMU - International Medical University, Malaysia. I never regret of letting go the chance to be in MBBS programme. NEVER!

But, here is another problem. PHARMACY!
I never knew that I will be having a tough time here. This course still demand something that I don't have. I don't have a good communication skill. I can't mingle well with the people here. But, after been 2 years here, I slowly become less anxious on using English when talking to my non-malay friends.
NOTE: I am not a Malay but Malay is my second language and I do use quite frequent. :3
I am at the peak of my depressed phase. I just don't know what to do now. Feeling 100% demotivated.

Another disappointing thing: I am still single and no one even approach me. That makes me still attached to my ex-boyfriend. I do still like him a lot. LIKE SERIOUSLY??? Yes. :(

OK. Till then. I will definitely write some post again because I am damn depressed and somehow I think I am half crazy. 
#Tomorrow got Skill Dispensing Test and I dont even study.

No comments:

Post a Comment